Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Jason and Megan are in BC

I heard from Jason last night and he and Megan made it to BC in one piece. (Okay, when I started this message it was last night that they made it to BC - Oct 12, 2005).

Yes, they are in BC and Jason has been working in construction since they got there. It sounds like this week he is being offered a programming job in Langley. Which means they will be moving to the same city as his best friend, Chris. They hit a snow storm on their way out there and a flat tire on the way into BC. But, the car did get them there and they sound very happy.

It took me about a month to get this published, so I should publish it now or it will never make it on the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're actually getting spammed on your blog Mel! Incroyable. (Jb)