Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Wicked

Today I went to see 'Wicked' with my Dad, Sue, my Grandma, Lisa, Christi and Sandra. It was awesome. I highly recommend this production to everyone. I would definitely go see this again. Much better than I expected, it was great and I loved the idea behind it (especially the propaganda idea). I'm going to have to watch The Wizard of Oz. Go see this show!

After the show we all went to the Overdraught (Irish pub), where my cousin Ed works. We had an excellent time. I wish it was possible to do this more often.

1 comment:

Jb said...

The Overdraught? What a great name for a pub! I'm going to have to go investigate as it sounds tres cool.