Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Corey's Are Back

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't actually gone to the site. Of course I went to the site. It was about the Corey's. Yes, Corey Haim and Corey Feldman are back from the 80s. How I loved them back in 'The Lost Boys'. Now I'm older and realize that Jason Patrick and Keifer Sutherland were actually the hot ones. Hey, I was only 15 when this came out and they are my age.

http://tv.msn.com/dearcorey

On this website you can send your questions to the Coreys. They are coming out with a new reality show on A&E soon and I guess this is part of the promotion for the show.

I just have to figure out a really good question to ask them. (Just so you are aware, I am kidding, I do not plan to send in a question.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee! I was a Corey Haim girl in my teenage years, although I also found Jason Patric cute too. Ah, the Lost Boys, what a great movie! And soundtrack. Hmm, I'll have to dig both out.