Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, January 12, 2009

Knitting Pictures - Finally

I've been knitting a lot more and am actually working on four projects right now with ideas for a number of others.

My beautiful niece was born last September and I had been knitting a blanket for her since February when I found out Megan was pregnant.

I worked on the blanket on the plane twice, in a number of bars, quite a few nights of trivia and, of course, at my Grandma's. I didn't finish the blanket until the flight out to meet Fiona, but I was so happy with how it turned out. Here are pics of the finished project:

I love how the border turned out (which is what was completed on the plane).

Below is my brother with Fiona out in the crazy snow in Vancouver with her blanket:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic of the blankie in action in the snow in Vancouver! Very nice.