Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Beautitul Post

I'm, obviously, a child of the 70's, and a very sentimental one at that. This week with the passing of John Hughes I was taken back to my teenage years and all of his wonderful movies. (As my friends from that time can attest I was obsessed with Ferris / Matthew.)

This morning I read a really moving blog post (and an excellent follow-up post). From all the comments the writer has received I know I was not the only one that was moved by what she wrote. For those of you out there that were also fans of his movies, I highly recommend popping over to her site.

Original post: http://wellknowwhenwegetthere.blogspot.com/2009/08/sincerely-john-hughes.html

Follow up post: http://wellknowwhenwegetthere.blogspot.com/2009/08/sincerely-alison-byrne-fields.html

No comments: