Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, October 04, 2009

iPhone Sucks

I hate my iphone again. All I wanted was a Buffy ringtone. I would have thought that was simple, but no. Apparently not. I've been trying for over an hour. Supposedly I should be able to create my own (I don't understand why I can't just buy one). But, when I attempt all of the iphone 'help' options I can't even create one. It's not option (even though all the help screens say it should be). I'm getting so frustrated. I hate when documentation is incorrect! And I can't email for iphone support. I can supposedly set up a call, but that was taking over 20 minutes to figure out, so I gave up. Customer service my ass!

1 comment:

Julia said...

As far as I know Mel, you can only make ringtones for the iPhone thru iTunes, and we can't do that because we live in Canada. So don't blame the phone or customer service! It's just Steve Jobs being annoying and not letting us Canucks do stuff.