Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

This year is a little different for me on the St. Paddy's Day front. Normally, I take the day off work, get a group of friends together to hit Failte (Irish pub in Mississauga) for an entire day of drinking green beer. This year there will be no beer for me. I'm half way through my pregnancy and alcohol is frowned upon. But, I must say I am tempted to have some Guinness today (but won't).

So, for all my friends who are partaking this year - please have a green beer (if possible from the Guinness family) for me!

No comments: