Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

A Year Old

How did this happen? Where did the time go? My baby is a year old! We had a fantastic party with friends and family and on his actual birthday we were able to celebrate with my mom group and a number of other friends (Christi's pool was prevalent in a number of these celebrations). The little man had a fabulous time, but last night he was not a happy camper. I think he sensed that today was going to be different - the dreaded return to work! I needed some sleep and he was having none of that.

I'm hoping he does well at daycare today as this morning was not looking good.

No comments: