Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Air Canada Sucks - the ongoing saga of the lost luggage

Okay, my luggage is still 'in tracing'. Not lost, no Air Canada wouldn't want to admit that. I came back from Montreal on Aug 10, but my luggage is still not at my house. To me sounds like lost. Did you know that Air Canada does not have a customer service phone number (probably because of people like me)? After 5 days of my luggage being lost I was given a fax number and that was it. The central baggage department told me that after 5 days it is really out of their hands and all I have is the fax number. Boy, that makes me feel special. Of course Air Canada won't give me any details as to when they will consider the bag gone for good. Which means I can't file a claim with my home insurance because the bag may miraculously appear some day.

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. I can not stress enough how frustrated I am with Air Canada. If they lost it, that's crappy, but just let me know so that I can get on with my life and start replacing my stuff. Of course, most of it I can't replace because I actually took clothes I liked that no one carries anymore. God forbid I wanted to wear stuff that I liked on my trip.

No comments: