Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Gilmore Girls on DVD

So, it is a beautiful day outside, but I seem to be inside watching WB shows on DVD again. This time it is Gilmore Girls (1st season). This show is so good and I can't wait for the 6th season premiere next month. Exciting things are happening for those crazy Gilmore Girls. I love a show where the main character carries a book everywhere she goes (just like me).

Last night I played a couple of games of softball. I've been sub-ing for a friend's team at work. Whenever they don't have enough women and will get that auto out I get called in. You know I used to be not a bad ball player, but really I need to play more than once every four weeks. But, we won both games last night and the scores were crazy 15-11 and 16-14 or something like that. It was fun though and I got someone out at home plate, so that was cool.

Has anyone picked up the Explore magazine this month (Canada's outdoor magazine)? (PS thanks Liz for getting me interested in this mag.) This month they have 'The All - Canadian Adventure Life List - 100 Things you have to do out there". It is so cool, I've done about ten of the things on the list and I can't wait to add some more to my life experiences. Number 18 was actually in my last blog, having your picture taken on the Long Range Traverse overlooking Western Brook Pond in Newfoundland. Woo hoo! I know my brother has a few of these and I can't wait to take the mag to the cottage to find out how many my father has done. I recommend this issue to anyone that loves our great outdoors.

Just a quick note about the blog: you can leave comments for my blog at the bottom of the blog by clicking on comments. You will need to sign up as a user, but this way everyone can see you making fun of my adventures and poor grammar. My sister Rachael tells me she has some comments to make about the last blog (something about being embarrassed about her addiction to Buffy).

No comments: