Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hockey No Fun

Today was crappy. I hate zip.ca, the rental car company forgot about me (again) and for the first time ever I didn't want to play hockey.

I haven't been feeling great for a couple of months now and it just seems to be getting worse. I can't sleep, I'm upset all the time and I keep quitting my sports. Today I went to hockey and half way through the game I just stopped wanting to play. So, I stopped. I hate my life right now.

But, there was a highlight to my day. I bought the kitties a new scratching post and they are so cute. I bought it for Placenta Head but Noke has taken it over and won't let him near it. I was hoping this would stop him from destroying my couch so that I could think about buying a new one. But, it doesn't look good.

No comments: