Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, October 19, 2006

New Laptop

So, I bought a new laptop. I've had the same one for six years. I thought it was about time. Famous last words. I've been fighting with the new laptop for three days now. It's making me mental. First the wireless didn't work. Then, I had a system file error and the computer wouldn't even shut down. Boy that was fun. Apparently windows auto updates cause a problem with XP. Ah, how I love Microsoft.

I do have wireless working now, and (for now) a new laptop that appears to be working. I hope this means that I will finally be able to update my blog with the details of the rest of my summer. But, tonight I am sick of my computer.

No comments: