Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Who You Gonna Call?


Ghostbusters!

Our company always goes all out for Halloween and this year my team worked together on a theme. We were the Ghostbusters.

We decorated our cubicle area with ghosts and spiderwebs. We had the music (and the movie) playing all day. I made 'Slimer' out of paper mache and homemade slime. Cool, eh?

There was also a pumpkin carving contest (we didn't participate). Here is my favourite out of the bunch (pretty creative).


Now I'm tired and need a rest from all this creativity and chocolate.

No comments: