Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged Sort Of

Julia has a list of 5 things about herself on her blog and sort of tagged me (I figure since I read it, I've been tagged).

1) What was I doing ten years ago? Probably on a plane for some work thing (I'll have to look it up). Working in Toronto for a software company.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)? Finish off some IVR testing; polish the motorcycle for the BAD ride this weekend; pick up my books at the library; knit at least ten ridges on the blanket; get to bed early for once this week.

3) Snacks I enjoy: (I'm stealing two of Julia's here) the fresh guacamole from Max’s Market in Bloor West Village, edemame beans, spicy hummus with flat bread.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: get myself a cottage for when I'm not travelling around the world; volunteer for greenpeace.

5) Places I have lived: (in order) Mississauga, Goderich, Waterloo, Burlington, Beijing (China), Burlington, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga

Those of you that read my blog: consider yourselves tagged :)

No comments: