Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather for Canada Day (at least those of us here in the GTA appear to be having a beautiful day today).

I'm currently sitting in my pjs, watching the last two episodes of season 7 of the X-Files. I only have a couple more weeks to finish watching the remaining two seasons before the movie comes out (Julia, Jana and I saw the trailer when we went to see Wanted on the weekend). Julia is a huge fan and can't wait for the movie.

So, we went to see 'Wanted', the new James McAvoy / Angelina Jolie movie. It was okay. I'm not sure what it was that put me off (I think there was a point where the suspension of disbelief was too much).

I can see an end in sight to reading 'Cryptinomicon'. I've been reading this book since March and can't wait to finish it. It should be really good, but it is too long.

No comments: