Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Knitting Projects

I can finally post some pictures of my knitting projects. I just completed two pieces for my friend Tara's baby shower. A 'baby bib o'love' and a 'baby genius burping cloth'. They took me a little longer than I thought they would so I still want to knit one more baby bib.

Tara's baby shower was good. The day was beautiful and there was even time after for a swim in Christi's pool.
Julia has a knitting book that contains these two patterns and I liked the book so much that I bought it as well. This was my first foray into the purl stitch. Julia was very patient with me! I made a few mistakes, but I'm pretty happy with it. I can't wait to finish my next project.

No comments: