Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Daffodils

Have you bought your daffodils from the Cancer society this spring? I bought mine today. They always make me think of my mom. From what I can remember, when I was young our house was always full of daffodils at this time of year. I don't think she bought all of those daffodils, I think she actually was a volunteer for the Cancer society (hopefully my aunt will be reading this and let me know if I'm right on this one).

Either way the spring daffodils make me very happy and I love seeing them on my counter.

1 comment:

Wo Kai Li said...

My Aunt Lynda let me know that I'm not delusional. Her and my mom used to be in charge of the Cancer drive in Goderich. So, yep, our house was always full of boxes of daffodils in April.