Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Driving Range

Last night I hit the driving range for the first time this season. I'm playing tomorrow morning with some of the guys from work and figured I better get some practice in first so I don't make a complete fool of myself.

I'm definitely getting better. I didn't curse near as much as normal :)

I tried out most of my clubs and found that one of the clubs I don't normally use was my favourite last night. So, we'll see if that transfers to the golf course.

If I play more than normal this season I may consider upgrading more of my clubs. Over the past couple of years my dad has been giving me money for my birthday to buy a new club. I have my step-mother's old set and they have served me very well.

No comments: