Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

SYTYCD Canada Season 2 again

I'm still not enjoying SYTYCD Canada very much. The dancers make quite a few mistakes and the judges still say they are awesome. I don't think there have been any routines yet that are memorable, which is too bad. That's what really makes this show so good - the routines that you can't forget. I'm watching tonight's show and I know there was a routine I liked, but I can't even remember what it was or who danced it. The dancers aren't really all that memorable yet. (And the Hustle was horrible!)

No comments: