Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Stupid Canadian Government

So, I needed to send some receipts back to revenue canada. Unfortunately, when I tried to get a copy of my receipts the company never sent them to me. So, that wasted time. Once I had them I mailed them off. Then I received a letter a month later saying I never responded! WTH? Stupid Canada Post screws me again. Then I called and the nice woman there gave me a number and fax to call. Well, the number was busy for over an hour so I gave up. I tried to fax, the fax machine tried for who knows how long and it was busy. So, I figured I mail the receipts again (getting a signature this time), no there is no address ANYWHERE! What does it say on their website? It says use the address label we gave you. I DID on the first one, it didn't get there. So, now I have no way to get my receipts to them and they say I owe money. Stupid fraking crappy Canadian government.

No comments: