Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Brother Blog

Jason now has a blog as well and I can keep track of his crazy day to day life. Please check it out: http://gollumullog.livejournal.com/

This weekend I cleaned up the motorcycle and had it out on the road. Saturday night was not so fun. It was cold and rainy, but I didn't have to beg for a ride. Which was very nice.

The reason for taking the motorcycle out in the cold and rain was because it was my friend Tim's birthday. I couldn't miss that. Actually, I had forgotten that I did need a rental car for one last weekend. I was putting away my hockey equipment and realized that I had one last hockey skating class. So, I called the rental company and they said they would call me back when they were on their way to pick me up. I waited and nothing. They didn't even call back on Monday to apologize for forgetting about me. I believe this was a fluke since they are normally very good about getting me a car every weekend. I am now carless until mid May when hockey starts again on Wednesdays.

Back to the party. Tim's birthday was alot of fun. Wow, I didn't recognize the house. There were actual curtains on the windows (I love you Tim, but your house had that crack house look to it), not a sheet in the window. His new girlfriend Jen is definitely a good influence.

No comments: