Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Craziness

So, I started my new job. Still not sure how it's going to go. Not much to do yet. But, I am enjoying taking the Go Bus. Plus, I play squash with Dorie once a week. Up until this week I was playing trivia on Monday nights. Unfortunately, we didn't make it into the finals. My friend Julia was subbing in for a couple of weeks and she kicked ass.

I've become a Creative Memories consultant. I'm excited. I'm working on a wedding book right now. I'm putting together all of the invitations, etc from all of my friends' weddings that I've been to in the last eleven (wow) years. I also just finished a digital scrapbook of my brother's wedding. I can't wait for it to be delivered so I can see how it looks.

Last night Dorie and I headed over to Lisa's place. Lisa had a group of friends over to celebrate her birthday. Had an awesome time. Finally got to me a number of her friends that I had heard so much about. We talked Buffy, motorcycles and the ballet. We got to meet the guy Lisa is now dating (Kevin - very nice). Can't wait to see pictures of their trip through California.

Well, it's time to go to bed. I have been so busy, no time to get my blog updated.

No comments: