Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season.

I know I haven't been on in forever, I don't know why. It doesn't feel like I've been busier than before (maybe I just have being in front of my computer). I have many things going on, but way too tired to write. I have definitely worn myself down (as always) this Christmas. Many things on the go and not sleeping at normal times.

My sisters were at my place for dinner tonight. Had a great visit (we cried, we laughed). I am so lucky to have them in my life. It just makes me miss my mom and my stepfather more. I wish they could both be here to see all we have done with our lives. But, I know they are watching us and are very proud and very happy that we are so close.

No comments: