Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, January 04, 2008

Atonement

Saw Atonement last night. I went in not knowing anything about the movie (other than it being up for Golden Globe awards and that Keira Knightley was in it).

Well, I'm so glad I went into the movie that way. I was mesmerized. The cinematography is amazing. It is so beautiful to watch.

Then there is James McAvoy. Damn he's fine! He totally made the movie for me. It was a heartbreaking performance. I was also quite impressed with Keira Knightley. Normally, she kind of annoys me, but I thought she was very good in this movie. It makes me want to see Pride & Prejudice now.

Go see this film, just for the beauty of the film if nothing else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you watched Wonderfalls yet?