Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tomorrow's The Last Day

Tomorrow's my last day at the job. I'm a little nervous about not having a job, but I know it's for the best. I'm just not right for the position. I need a job where I have more than 15 mins of work to do a day.

Trivia has started up again for the season. I'm QMing (asking the questions). I am enjoying it.

I haven't been having a good week. I didn't go to skating class or hockey this week, no squash and no aquafit. I'm not sure what I need to break out of this funk.

In a couple of weeks I'm going to meet up with my brother in Vegas. I'm really excited. We are going to Death Valley, the Hoover Dam and the Cirque de Soleil show 'Love' (it's the one inspired by The Beatles, of course). We are also hoping to play some poker. Hopefully that goes well :)

No comments: