Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Even More Movies - Ah Leo!

In my movie mania and hungover stupor I watched even more movies over the last couple of days. Yesterday I attempted to watch Dreamgirls, but fell asleep and kept dreaming about the song that plays during the menu screen (in a car yelling for someone to change the damn station).

But, I did manage to watch Knocked Up and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I think I watched Knocked Up too soon after Superbad. It was okay. Had some pretty funny parts, but not one of my favs. Harry was okay, but I kept mixing up the books in my mind and so kept thinking other things were going to happen.

Today, though, made up for both of those. I finally watched Blood Diamond with Leo Dicaprio. Damn but he is HOT!! I will have to watch this again. He was just awesome in this. Plus, it was a damn good movie. Rent this if you haven't already.

Still on the shelf: Dreamgirls and Half Nelson (oh Ryan Gosling, maybe a little too much eye candy after Leo - who am I kidding, can never have enough eye candy - and damn fine actors to boot).

No comments: