Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, February 29, 2008

Lovin' Ben Covington

While sitting at home looking for a new job I've been watching Felicity on DVD. I swear Ben Covington (aka Scott Speedman) gets sexier with every viewing. When I was over at my friend Dorie's tonight, the group of us (4 women) had a discussion on just how damn fine he is. It's funny to me that all I had to say was 'Felicity' and everyone in the room immediately went to Ben.

Julia was asking if I had watched anymore X-Files. I just can't seem to get into season 7. But, I can't wait to get Battlestar Gallactica season 2.5. I love that they brought in Michael Trucco. They need to go back to Caprica so that there is more of him.

I wrote my first round of trivia this week. I'm a little nervous for Monday to find out how it goes over. It will be weird to QM that round and ask people questions that I wrote. I can't say what the theme of the round is until after trivia on Monday, though. Julia reads this blog and that would just give her too much of an advantage :)

No comments: