Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stitch and Bitch

Julia and I had our first 'stitch and bitch' session last night. I taught myself how to knit a couple of years ago, but haven't really done much. Julia had found that she wasn't knitting as much as she would like so we decided to set aside time each week to get together and make a concerted effort to knit. I'm almost done the scarf I started last summer. I can't wait to be finished as Julia has me excited about starting work on a blanket. We are going to go looking at yarn to pick out colours and I can't wait.

No comments: