Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trivia Finals - Way To Go Mods

Last night were the finals for my trivia league. First off - so happy this season is done. I've been sub-ing for Rod's team this season. They needed an extra body to QM (ask the questions). So, Julia was nice enough to take my spot on the Mods so I could help out the Naughts.

Anyway, this was the first time I had gone to the finals. In the finals there are three teams competing. The Mods just squeaked in after an upset in their final regular season game. Throughout the evening the Mods were in the lead, but they almost lost it in the challenge round. They won by only 1 point and the trophy is now theirs. Yes, there is a trophy. Julia has the honour of having it at her home as the rest of the guys have already had the privilege. They promise me we'll be back to the finals when I'm back on the team so that I get to take it home.

Congrats as well to Mel for winning the individual trophy!


Picture of the Mods: Tim, Mel, Julia, Bob and Ralph

No comments: