Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

It's my birthday and it started off great last night. I had a great time at hockey. Both Stef and Rob said I was reading the puck really well. Now, I just need to get faster (and resharpen my skates so that I can stop properly). The girls stayed after the game for a couple of beers to start the celebration week off right!

Tonight I'm off to dinner with the Waterloo gang (Lisa, Keith, Tim and I). I don't remember the last time we were together, but it may have been at Waterloo. Golf with Dad on Sunday and then the birthday bash next weekend at Christi's!

No comments: