Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, June 09, 2008

The Wii

Last week I took my new Wii over to my friend Julia's. I hadn't even taken it out of the box yet. She knew what she was doing so I let her play the inaugural game, which of course was tennis. So, she played a match and then it was my turn. I kept missing everything. But, I finally got the swing of it and we had a lot of fun.

Friday night I finally hooked it up at home and played each of the games. Took out some aggression by boxing a couple of times.

On Sunday I headed over to my friend Karen's for a visit and to play wii with the boys. Nintendo annoyed me right off and I didn't want to play anymore. Brandon really wanted to play, but it had put me in a bad mood.

After about an hour I wasn't so annoyed and Mackenzie and I tried out the Wii Play. I may have to pick this game up. The pool was really good and I did have fun with the cow racing. I think the bubble one will be fun and help me to figure out how the controller works (or it could just be super frustrating). I wonder if you have to have a second player for that game.

I still can't find the Wii Fit anywhere! The more I hear about it the better it sounds. My dad is coming over tomorrow and I can't wait for us to try out the golf. I was amazed that the same mistakes I make out on the course I was making in the game. Maybe this will help me to improve my game (I can only hope).

No comments: