Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, August 04, 2008

The Mini Has Died

A couple of weeks ago I was driving to work and the mini started to make some horrible noises. I decided to turn around and go to the dealership. Unfortunately, the car didn't cooperate. It started to shake and then just stopped. Apparently the transmission went (possibly due to an oil leak that caused multiple problems).

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do. I loved my mini, so I think I want a new one. But, it's going to take forever to get a new one. It's costing me a fortune to rent a car until it's ready.

No comments: