Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, March 21, 2009

BSG - The Finale

Spoilers Ahead!

Last night was the finale of Battlestar Gallactica. I headed over to Julia's for the pre-game show and the 2 hour finale. This last season has left me a little cold. I didn't watch every week when the episode was on because it just didn't hold my interest like other seasons had.

The first hour / hour and a half was really good, but the last half hour sucked (well, other than Helo being alive). It was just a really big let down. They should have ended when they jumped to Earth. That would have been an excellent ending, the ships with Earth in the background? Way better than the ending they did do. Now, I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm not an Odama / Laura fan. I just don't see the chemistry there so I didn't believe their relationship at all, and if I don't see the chemistry it just annoys me. I also really hate Lee's hair at the end and found it really distracting. I SO like the military look and hated his puffy hair.

But, overall the series was excellent and I can't wait to watch it again from start to finish on DVD.

No comments: