Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, March 09, 2009

The Heat Saga - Part 3 - Bob The Plumber to the Rescue

My dad is awesome! After all the crap of the week (and let's just say depression reared its ugly head and last night was not so good) I was starting to worry that it would never get resolved.

Last night Direct Energy were supposed to come by and take another look, of course, they didn't show up. My dad had stopped in on Friday and he thought there really wasn't a major issue, but they didn't show up. My dad did show up and probably within an hour of him being here I got a call to let me know I had hot water.... here's the kicker, they had left the PART! My dad didn't even have to go to the store, they never even attempted to install / fix the part that turned out to be the problem.

I can't believe how crazy this week was.

No comments: