Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family Visit

Today Jude and I visited some second / third cousins. I don't see them very often and I really should make the effort to visit more often.

They live next to a river (the river runs through the back yard) and I always forget how beautiful it is. They have a 9 month old baby boy (along with three girls) and I am hoping that he and Jude will spend time together as they grow up.

Whenever I visit I learn another piece of family history. This time I learned that we are somehow related to the original owner of the company that helped build the titanic.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: