Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thanksgiving part 2

This past weekend, Jude and I headed up to my dad's place in Huntsville. My dad and stepmom were away for thanksgiving so this was our celebration. My sister was there as well. Our drive up went quite smoothly - only one feeding stop. It was a beautiful weekend. Dad and I took Jude for a really long walk. We saw the new arena and university housing. Dad pushed Jude up this pretty steep hill - the view of Huntsville below us was worth it (I think we'll drive up next time).

Jude is all about mommy these days. He cries if anyone else picks him up after 4pm. In the mornings he is more willing to be away from me. As much as this makes it difficult to get anything done, I love every second of the cuddling. I'm already looking back and can't believe how much he's changed in such a short time.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: