Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, October 28, 2010

First laugh and Halloween

Jude has been giggling for weeks but on Sunday he gave his first real laugh! It was one of the best sounds I've ever heard.

I had leaned him down, almost upside down and pulled him back up over and over. He loved it!

During his tummy time yesterday he didn't set his head down at all! He was able to hold up his head and look around.

On Halloween we went over to my sister's to see their house of horrors (I'm kind of glad I wasn't there at night). We went trick or treating with christi's boys but Jude was having nothing to do with his costume by then.



No comments: