Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hockey Update

Once again our hockey team played against one of the competitive teams last night. We faired much better this time, 3-0 (for them). A much better showing. We are definitely starting to gel as a team. Unfortunately, I could not stay on my feet last night. I kept catching the edge of my skates. I received a number of cheers from my bench for one particularly (un)graceful trip, where I tried to unsuccessfully catch myself.

Tonight is our second baseball game. I'm hoping that I get a couple of good hits again. The last game I actually hit a couple of singles (which is rare for me).

No comments: