Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Work

Our office is going through a major move in the next couple of weeks. My team got a little too big for the number of desks we have so they are moving us to another floor. Luckily I got to move early. It is so nice and quiet on my new floor and no one knows where I am. It's great.

I just finished reading 'Reefer Madness'. Very interesting. Today in the news there was actual a district attorney from the US talking about how Canada should not adopt the drug laws that the US has. He made some very similar points to the book.

I'm currently reading 'Stardust' by Neil Gaiman. I've only ever read one of his books before, 'Neverwhere'. I highly recommend him as an author. My brother has also recommended 'Good Omens'. It will definitely be going on my list. Don't you just love it when you find a great author?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually have Good Omens on my bookshelf right now in front of me.. lol.. its a fabulous book and I highly recommend it.