Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mini 2008 Annoyances

So, I finally picked up my new 2008 Mini Cooper. I don't love it. :(

I can't figure out why I don't love it. I'm not a big fan of the black roof with the green car. But, I do think it looks sharper than with the white roof. It's just not as cute. I think I want a white racing stripe.

But, what really annoys me: the stereo. Here are the 'features' of the mini stereo: when you turn off the car the CD player goes back to the beginning of the track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.