Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, September 07, 2008

TIFF Images

I have now realized that I need a new camera. I was in the same room as Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White and I don't have a single good picture. (Plus, my batteries died multiple times during the last couple of days.)

Here are a couple of the shots. I do realize that they are bad.

Here's Mark Van de Ven and the young actress, Amariah Faulkner, from his film 'Us Chickens' (it's on imdb.com http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1266721/).

Here's Michael Cera on the red carpet outside of the Ryerson Theatre.

Jack White leaving the Ryerson Theatre.

The Edge leaving the Ryerson Theatre.

Jack White, Jimmy Page and The Edge (and the TIFF MC and the producers and director of 'It Might Get Loud')

No comments: