Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not green

I'm up at whistler for cross country and found out that the only way to get water up here is to buy bottled. Green olympics my ass. If you aren't going to give me an environmental option don't make me dump out my water before I come into the venue. Really not all that impressed. Not enjoying this event at all - plus the guy on the jumbotron is a moron.

It is gorgeous up here, though. Actual snow at an Olympic event.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: