Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vancouver update

Julia, Jana and I flew into van yesterday to begin our Olympic odyssey. The flight was great. I had 3 seats to my self and was able to take full advantage of westjets live tv. I had tsn and ctv Olympic coverage going on my TVs and was watching luge, ski jumping, hockey and speed skating (and checking out the protest every so often).

My brother met us at the airport which was awesome. The trains packed up pretty good before we got to our stop. Elevators were handy with all our stuff.

Jason and I walked around and got some food and then headed back to his place. Everyone looks good and Fiona is crazy energy girl. She loves to climb so we spent alot of time climbing up and off the bed (well she climbed and I laid on the bed). She's still super cute.

I fell asleep during womens moguls but woke up in time to see Canada win silver. Then off to bed for some much needed sleep. I was up until 4:30 am before my flight getting work done and up at 7am the day of our flight. Hopefully I'm all rested up and can now get into full Olympic mode and keep up with Fiona.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: