Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Potter, again

My friend Rod is back from vacation and we finally had a chance to discuss the final Harry Potter (he loved it by the way). We discussed the stupid storyline flaw. It turns out it wasn't a flaw just an expectation that I remembered something that happened back in book 2 (this is book 7). Considering she spent 400 pages talking about crap, she couldn't have made a quick reminder of this plot point? Really?

Which reminds me, Jason has recommended that I read 'The Golden Compass'. I have wanted to read the series for a while now. I am going to attempt (if I can ever find time) to pick up a copy at Chapters before my trip to Nunavut. Which means I need to go shopping tomorrow. Luckily, I pass a chapters on my way home from the falls.

There really are not enough hours in the day.

No comments: