Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

SNL Fav List

TV Stevie (from Rogers) just posted an article on his favourite cast members of SNL. Just remembering some of these skits has me in hysterics. How I remember hanging out at Leasa Collinson's watching Eddie Murphy the night that Buckwheat was shot. Still one of my all-time favourite SNL episodes.

http://yahoo.rogers.com/yahoo/spotlight/tv_stevie.jsp?id=20070808

Note: I am attempting to add my blog about my crazy evening in Goderich, but it requires pictures that are home in Mississauga and I'm stuck here in Niagara Falls working crazy hours until I go on vacation. I have 3 more training sessions to give this evening (which means I'm missing So You Think You Can Dance :(

No comments: