Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, October 08, 2007

Hockey Weekend

This past weekend I was supposed to go to Wonderland with my friend Sharon and her daughter. Unfortunately, I did something to my back last week (I think it was during Aquafit, but who knows). It hurt to breathe so I figured roller coasters weren't the best idea. I'm glad that I decided against it because the weather was crazy on Saturday - water everywhere.

My cousin Andrew ended up having an extra ticket to a Marlie's hockey game and I figured my back could handle sitting watching a game and drinking some beer. The game was quite good and it was really nice to be sitting watching a live hockey game again. After the game a group of us went for dinner and then I hung out at Michelle and Andrew's chatting for most of the night.

Last night was our second hockey game of the season, but our first with a goalie. I think we played really well, but we lost 2-0. I think we have a good team, but we need to get used to each other's playing styles. I miss having a coach on the bench.

No comments: