Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, October 05, 2007

Microsoft Sucks

So, I have a document. A couple of weeks ago my appendices were appearing in the cross-reference list and the table of contents. This week they have disappeared from the cross-reference list. I have tried everything. I've applied different styles (as per Microsoft's instructions), but then they either appear in the cross-reference list or the TOC, but not both. It is a mess. Even if I set the TOC to pick up the style it doesn't. How can they allow such crappy software on the market? And why do I keep using it?

It is making me mental.

No comments: