Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, July 16, 2010

Google Chuck Norris

OMG but this just made me laugh out loud (and due the pregnancy I almost peed my pants).

The list universe today (and it has been great this week) had stupid criminals (including a Darwin award winner). The number one on the list is great! (http://listverse.com/2010/07/16/10-truly-ridiculous-criminal-acts/)

But, the best part was reading the comments and one of the commentators suggested going to google and searching on 'google Chuck Norris' and selecting 'I feel lucky'.

No comments: