Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, July 16, 2010

Last Day of Work

Today is my last day in the office before I go on maternity leave (I have three days of vacation before my official last day of work). And what happens? I find a problem with a spreadsheet I had designed, so I had a bit of a stressful morning while I fought with Microsoft Excel to figure out how to fix my issue (damn sorting screwed up my formulas). But, I figured it out. Of course, I did :) It's pretty rare that I don't figure out a solution (now I have just jinxed myself).

We have a corporate meeting in about 15mins and then I'm done... for a year! I can't wrap my head around that. I really can't.

I'm hoping the baby doesn't make an appearance at least until next Friday. It would be really nice to have a week off to myself to get some things done around the house and to relax. Plus, my coach is off to a cottage for a week and I rather not go into labour during her vacation.

No comments: