Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Still waiting

Today was my 'due date', but no sign of baby. My dad had been here since the beginning of the week, but headed home for the night since nothing was happening. So, we are hoping the baby waits until he gets back to Mississauga.

Had quite a busy few days as my dad and I did lots of running around and work around the house. We had a quick visit with his godfather yesterday. That was pretty cool as he is around 90 and was at his work and then showed us his sailboat. He's sailed around the world multiple times.

Hopefully the next update will be news of the baby.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: